S58 Sequential Port Injection Kit
Simply select if you currently have our Flex Fuel Kit or not.
- MOTIV RE|FLEX with Visconti Firmware
- Visconti Plug & Play Sequential Injector Harness
- Visconti Plug & Play Controller Harness
- Visconti Plug & Play Engine Integration Harness
- Visconti Flex Fuel Port Injection Fitting
- ORB6 Male to -6AN Male Swivel 45 Degree Adapter
- Fuel Pressure Sensor (150PSI)
What advantages does this kit have over other solutions:
- 100% Plug and Play Wiring Harness
- 100% Controlled over CANBUS
- Allows for true Flex Fuel
- Installs in 2HRS
- Easy to uninstall, no wires to repair or cut.
- EcuTek RaceRom
- Port Injection Fuel Rail
- This kit is NOT compatible with Fuel-IT Flex Fuel Kit.
Visconti Tuning is proud to announce several new advancements for the S58 platform. The latest release is our Plug & Play Sequential port injection kit that is completely controlled over CANBUS. This kit also has the ability to drive more than one PWM output for a secondary fuel pump, externally gated boost control, methanol or nitrous.
This kit will enable the ECM to run true flex fuel even when port injection is added. Other popular systems don’t have the ability to adjust fuel volume proportional to the ethanol content. This eliminates the need to change the port injection tune when running different ethanol blends.
By driving the port injection through the factory ECM, the system has the ability to properly control fuel volume during decel to prevent over fueling.
With the fuel pressure monitoring the ECM will be able to compensate injector pulse width for when your low pressure fuel system starts to run out of pump. Your tuner can also setup fail safes with-in EcuTek RaceRom to limit power output when these fuel system limits appear.
- If you already have port injection this kit will replace all your existing wiring, including injector wiring. None of the wiring from you previous installation will be used.
- This port injection wiring kit requires the Visconti Flex Fuel Kit harness, it will not work with other kits that are similar. If you do not have our flex fuel kit you will be provided with everything you need.
- This is designed to replace the existing Zeitronix CANBUS controller found in the Visconti Flex Fuel Kit.
- If you already have a Flex Fuel enabled tune you will not be able to switch out the CANBUS hardware without getting a updated tune file from your tuner.