Post June Tuning Infomation
UPDATED - 5/15/22
Cars with BMW Bosch ECUs manufactured after June of 2020 can not be tuned without the FEMTO service.
We offer two different type of services, both require your original ECU to be shipped to FEMTO.
- POST JUNE UNLOCK ECU SERVICE-
The process takes 10-15 business days from start to finish.
- You're provided with a overnight shipping label to send us the locked ECU.
- Once received we check your ECU to confirm it's Post-June Locked.
- Your locked ECU is then sent to FEMTO in Finland.
- FEMTO unlocks the calibration section of the ECU & patches the torque limiters.
- FEMTO returns your original ECU to us, we process and return to you.
This unlock is only supported by BM3 / MHD / MG Flasher.
BM3's CustomROM, MHD+ and RaceRom are not supported.
On-The-Fly Map Switching - Not Supported
Flex Fuel - Not Supported
Anti Lag - Not Supported
EcuTek - Not Supported
Adjustable Burble - Supported
Custom Tuning - Supported
- CLONING POST JUNE ECU SERVICE -
This service still requires us to send your original ecu to FEMTO.
Unless specifically asked we will have your original ecu UNLOCKED + Patched while FEMTO has it. Doing this allows you to later sell your car as 'tune-able' while giving you the opportunity to resell your valuable pre-june ecu to someone else.
If you are looking for more advanced tuning to support Flex Fuel, On-The-Fly Map Switching, or Integrated Port Injection then you'll want a cloned ecu. We highly recommend this option for those wanting upgraded turbos.
Due to limited availability we are only providing donor ECUs to our tuning customers.
If you provide your own Donor PreJune ECU we would be happy to provide this service at a discounted rate, please email us for details.
Cars with mild-hybrid can not be cloned, the ecus are different and compatible pre june ecus do not exist. Cars with this mild-hybrid system will have a purple line coming off the alternator. All 21+ M340 have this mild-hyrid systemPOST JUNE BOSCH DME TUNING SERVICE - CLICK HERE