If you have problems with one of our products or services please contact us by email email@example.com, 99% of all issues can be resolved remotely. Most install guides can be found on http://support.vtune.us
Shortage/Damaged Shipment/DiscrepanciesAll items are packed carefully and correctly before it leaves our facility. Damaged shipments should be checked in the presence of the carrier. Please keep all shipping cartons and packing material for carrier inspection. Visconti Tuning will not initiate any claims with the carrier. Claims for shortage of items or discrepancies must be made within 48 hours after receipt of merchandise via email firstname.lastname@example.org – please send a picture. Claims of damaged shipments must be made by the customer with the carrier.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your purchase
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Digital Items (see below)
- Custom or OTS Calbrations
- EcuTek Licenses
- Canceled 'After Hours' Appointments
All sales on digital items are final, please take this into consideration before purchasing. Custom and OFF-THE-SHELF tunes also known as calibration files are Digital items and refunds are not accepted once a file has been generated or downloaded. EcuTek Programming Licenses is also a digital item and cannot be returned. Our custom tuning service will require you to schedule a block of time with-in 30 days of purchasing, it is your responsibility to setup the appointment with-in that time. Digital goods do not require tracking information.
Unsupported Vehicle for Tuning
In the event your vehicle calibration ID is not supported; support can normally be added with-in 5 business days. Support can only be added if a ROM DUMP is submitted using Tuner Assist. Returns due to lack of immediate vehicle support will not be accepted.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
- Just because an item's tracking number shows delivered does not mean we have opened or starting processing the package.
Are there any charges for return?
- 20% restocking fee on all non-defective items
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- Orders that had Free Shipping will be charged
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
Are there any charges for order cancellations?
- 20% cancellation fee on all orders