Subaru 485 Fuel Basket Upgrade
The Visconti Tuning Subaru 485 Fuel Basket Upgrade fills a void for those who have a DW300/AEM320 pump and don't want to purchase a costly replacement hanger. Never before could you properly fit a walbro 485 without completely hacking up your stock fuel basket.
This system removes your primary cardboard fuel filter, a aftermarket filter will need purchased and installed outside of the gas tank. We recommend purchasing Injector Dynamic F750.
This fuel system will support 550WHP on E98 with a hard wire kit, even more with the new Walbro 525LPH!
JMS PowerMAX Voltage Booster can be used for more headroom
- E85 Compatible 40 Micron PreFilter
- Perfect for street, road race & drag race applications
- Fully enclosed and always submerged in fuel
- CNC Aluminum
- Uses OEM Fuel Hanger & integrates seamlessly with the siphon system
- Fixes High Fuel Pressure at idle (common with hard wire kits)
- Comes with Walbro 485 (High Pressure 272)
- Optional Walbro 525LPH (Hellcat Pump)
- 100% Plug and play installation
IMPORTANT - The Injector Dynamics F750 is not plug and play, will require you to make fuel lines.