Subaru WRX DIT Custom Tune
Visconti Tuning has always offered custom remote tuning support where we can take a more personalized approach to your vehicle. This includes tune adjustments based on datalogs generated while on the street or dyno. Purchasing a custom tune requires you to submit datalogs and entitles you to six (6) revisions.
If after six revisions, you still require additional tuning, log review or any type of diagnostics or support, we can offer individual revisions and support for $50.
Custom Tune Includes
- Removes Speed Limiter
- Adds Custom Intercooler efficiency compensation map
- Adjusts Fueling
- Adjusts Ignition Timing
- Adjusts Intake / Exhaust CAM Timing
- Removes Overboosting
- Raises Boost Pressure
- Removes TIP-IN Knock
- Improved Linear Throttle Mapping
(EcuTek Advanced Features)
- RaceRom Adjustable Launch Control
- RaceRom Adjustable Boost Controller
- RaceRom On-The-Fly Map Switching
- RaceRom Flex Fuel (Requires Additional Hardware)
This is for those of you who have already purchased a custom e-tune and require adjustments for new parts that have been installed.
Customer who have upgraded to a larger turbo will need to purchase a new custom tune.