TI Automotive F90000274 Fuel Pump
Regular price $ 125.00
The F90000285 (aka the "Walbro 470 or 525" or "Hellcat Pump") is our highest performing fuel pump that we offer for in-tank applications. This pump is identical in form factor to the F90000267 and F90000274, but has a slightly higher output. Like the F90000274, this fuel pump has a high pressure relief valve for high boost applications. Due to the additional heat this pump generates, we generally recommend this fuel pump be used as a secondary pump in conjunction with a F90000274 primary; however, it may be used as a primary pump for demanding applications.
- compatible with gasoline, race gas, and ethanol blends up to E99, as well as race gas/ethanol blends
- able to operate up to 112 psi total fuel pressure
- internal checkvalve for use in staged (or non-staged) fuel systems
- dual channel turbine pump for very quiet operation
- comes with fuel safe sealed Delphi electrical connector
- requires Walbro prefilter on inlet (recommend Walbro 125-190)
- fuse each pump at 30A
- not recommended for methanol fuels
- made in USA by TI Automotive
Carefully consider whether your fuel system is capable of supporting this pump before attemtpting to implement into a pre-existing fuel system that utilizes a smaller pump. Upgrades/changes may include electrical, filtration, fuel pressure regulation, and fuel line sizes.